Mouse wheel scrolling bug/issue

Printers, HDDs, USB/eSATA drives, 3rd-party programs
wildwestislander
First post

Mouse wheel scrolling bug/issue

Post by wildwestislander »

I bought the TS-453Be a while ago and am loving it so far. It seems there is a bug with the mouse wheel scroll where it only scrolls the window up or down at a given number of lines at once. In order to continue scrolling down or up, you have to drag the window bar with the mouse cursor. The Help windows doesn't have this issue but all the other apps do. The issue exists on Firefox but not on Microsoft Edge. Maybe this is a bug that needs to be looked into?
OneCD
Guru

Re: Mouse wheel scrolling bug/issue

Post by OneCD »

wildwestislander wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:59 am I bought the TS-453Be a while ago and am loving it so far. It seems there is a bug with the mouse wheel scroll where it only scrolls the window up or down at a given number of lines at once.
Sounds like a problem with your client machine, rather than the NAS. :'
wildwestislander wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:59 am The issue exists on Firefox but not on Microsoft Edge.
Have you tried any other browsers?

Please provide details of your NAS firmware version and build number, OS type, version and build number, and browser versions you've tried.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
siggifr
First post

Re: Mouse wheel scrolling bug/issue

Post by siggifr »

I have the same issue with a TS-253A. I'm using newest Firefox with newest QNAP Firmware. In Edge it is working ok, in Firefox not.

Return to “Hardware & Software Compatibility”