Simply go back to firmware 4.3.6.0993 build 20190704.
Thanks for the prompt feedback!
Never done it before...
Is the procedure the following (Assume that I'm an IT professional with some 30 years of experience, but not OS-based, more application.side of the world.)?
- Get the legacy firmware file somewhere from the QNAP website. Carefully searching if it's suitable for the machine.
- Invoke the Update routine in QNAP.
- Specify the update file manually.
- Have a strong liquor while waiting for the update running with a couple of beeps.
- Enjoy the successful backflip.
Are there any side effects in the downgrade?
Like for example the freshly updated version of the virtualisation station no longer running on the old firmware release?