add additional IP in share link dialog

FTP Server, File Server, DDNS, SAMBA, AFP, NFS
dusko_m
New here

add additional IP in share link dialog

Post by dusko_m »

I have multiple public IP (7 total) on my WAN router port. One of those (/30) is used as public IP for NAT (masquerade) of my LAN and has a gateway for default route (0.0.0.0) set on it

One of remaining IP (/29 range - these do not have gateway), i am intending to use for the sole purpose of exposing one qnap NAS for public file sharing. I do 1:1 dst-nat to translate this public IP to internal IP of QNAP unit and external access works flawlessly. But...

when I try to create share link in File Station, I do not have option to choose this IP I reserved for public access to NAS. it only gives me option to chose IP that is used as gateway for my LAN. does anyone know how I might change this and add additional options in GUI dialog. I can copy one of the generated links and manually change IP to desired one but this is not the option that i can present to my coworkers. they are simply not that tech savvy and this would create to much confusion.
qnap3.jpg
qnap2.jpg
qnap1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “File Sharing”