CACHEDEV error after replacing ALL disks inside NAS

FTP Server, File Server, DDNS, SAMBA, AFP, NFS
soni_justine
New here

CACHEDEV error after replacing ALL disks inside NAS

Post by soni_justine »

Hello,

I am not quite sure if I should post my inquiry here or in the Web Server forum.

We are running a web app, FrontAccounting, inside our NAS (TVS-673, running on firmware 4.5.3.1697). Recently, we have upgraded ALL of our disks from 4TB to 6TB, so we have 4 6TB disks inside.

Suddenly, some parts of the web app stopped working. I have enabled the debugging of the app, and found an error stating;

Cannot redeclare get_po() (previously declared in /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Web/fa/purchasing/includes/db/po_db.inc:163) in /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Web/fa/reporting/rep209.php on line 34

I have checked the FrontAccounting forums but there are nothing that points out to this issue.

Did we make a mistake on the rebuilding process (we replaced the drive one by one, waiting for it to rebuild the RAID 10 before placing in another)? Can I clear out this cachedev folder?

I am quite inexperienced with this errors. I do hope someone can help us out with this. Thanks!
dolbyman
Guru

Re: CACHEDEV error after replacing ALL disks inside NAS

Post by dolbyman »

cachedev is were all userdata is stored ...deleting that would delete all userdata and break your nas

best would be to contact a system integrator or expert in this field, debugging the code at the line given

also make sure that no part of the nas is web exposed...a bad idea

Return to “File Sharing”