Login Screen Stopped Loading

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
jaytech
New here

Login Screen Stopped Loading

Post by jaytech »

Hi all, I've been running Surveillance Station since 2016 on a TS-469L. Have never had a major problem with the interface, any issues were solved by rebooting the NAS. I went to login today to review some camera video and found the login screen wouldn't display at all. I stopped and started the app, and did a full reboot, but that didn't seem to help. Pretty sure I updated the firmware last month which may be related as I haven't logged in to Surveillance Station since then. If I remove the app to reinstall, will I have a problem since Surveillance Station is no longer available in the AppCenter?

I did attempt to load the page with no success on four different browsers - Chrome, Firefox, IE, and Edge.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schogobong
Starting out

Re: Login Screen Stopped Loading

Post by schogobong »

I have the same issue with the newest FW on my TS-431P. Restarting my NAS through QFinder fixes the issue temporarily, but a couple hours later I run into the same issue again. Same issue with the Qmanager Android app.
jaytech
New here

Re: Login Screen Stopped Loading

Post by jaytech »

Just an update if anyone is looking to solve a similar problem. I did try to uninstall the app, but it would fail no matter how I tried. Today I finally logged in via SSH and killed all the associated surveillance center processes found under the resource monitor. After verifying all were stopped, I was able to uninstall and reinstall with no problem. Login screen came up with no problems after that.

Return to “Surveillance Solution”