Help with Foscam SD2X, streaming not working

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
rop
Know my way around

Help with Foscam SD2X, streaming not working

Post by rop »

Hello, I own a Foscam SD2X, that it is part of the supported cameras in QVR PRO, and works fine with the Foscam APP and Software and even others as well. But I cannot get it to work with my Qnap Surveillance Station Pro (QVR PRO).
My other FOSCAM's work perfectly so I guess it might be a bug with the SD2X? I have also tried getting it to work via RTSP but again it won't stream the image.
Currently when I use the QVR PRO setup and I put test it says it is working and even gives me a still picture in the setup. After I put apply it is always in connecting and keeps trying and I cannot see it starting to stream.
Quick Edit: Just in case it is connected via Ethernet.

Thanks in advance for any help.
rop
Know my way around

Re: Help with Foscam SD2X, streaming not working

Post by rop »

Still not able to record or watch my Foscam SD2X using QVR Pro.
Has anyone gotten this camera to work?
bigalf
New here

Post by bigalf »

I have the same issue. When I select in QVR Pro the camera vendor/model Foscam/FI9928P instead of the SD2X it works. The FI9928P is another PTZ camera from Foscam. The PTZ functions do work fine in the QVR Pro client
rop
Know my way around

Post by rop »

THANK YOU! this worked. Its not 100% perfecto but almost there (PTZ seems less precise). It now records to my QVR Pro.
I hope QNAP will update their compatibility for it to work with its correct setting, but for now this is golden.
CHEERS!

ROP
bigalf wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:47 pm I have the same issue. When I select in QVR Pro the camera vendor/model Foscam/FI9928P instead of the SD2X it works. The FI9928P is another PTZ camera from Foscam. The PTZ functions do work fine in the QVR Pro client

Return to “Surveillance Solution”