Browsing QVR Pro Smart Search Results in Windows Client

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
chris4468
First post

Browsing QVR Pro Smart Search Results in Windows Client

Post by chris4468 »

I bought a license and I'm playing around with the AI Smart Search feature in QVR Pro Client. I have two questions, thanks for any help.

When searches complete, I can see them in the background tasks list and I can access results by clicking the Playback triangle button. The issue is the background tasks list is a bit cumbersome to navigate. Is there a place in the UI where AI search results live, or is the background tasks list where you have to go?

When playing back search results, I'm using the "previous" and "next" chevron buttons in the bottom right playback control area, but it's a little hard to tell where I am in the video stream at any given time as I'm going through the results. Is there a more easily browsable list of results for a search hidden somewhere that I am missing?
aesculus
Easy as a breeze

Re: Browsing QVR Pro Smart Search Results in Windows Client

Post by aesculus »

1. Background Tasks is where they live. You can clear out the list individually by selecting the Delete icon on each item or overall by the top Delete icon

2. Make sure you have the timeline showing at the bottom. Then you can see each event in red amongst the recorded time in blue. Note that you have to watch the date because it does not default to the date/time you are viewing.
Chris

Return to “Surveillance Solution”