QVR Pro 2.4.0.0430 & Reolink Trackmix Setup?

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
mesalum
First post

QVR Pro 2.4.0.0430 & Reolink Trackmix Setup?

Post by mesalum »

I have the Reolink Trackmix POE camera.

The latest version of QVR Pro (2.4.0.0430) has an entry in the the camera list for the Reolink Trackmix. When selecting that option the result is only using the one feed. The Trackmix has two feeds, a zoomed out and a zoomed in feed. Basically it's two cameras in one. I know I am not explaining it well but I have chemo brain.

Has anybody successfully setup the Trackmix in QVR Pro taking advantage of both feeds?

Thanks
Jeff
Flip_5
New here

Re: QVR Pro 2.4.0.0430 & Reolink Trackmix Setup?

Post by Flip_5 »

Jeff,

I will be trying out this setup in the coming days, I am moving into a new house, and will be moving my QNAP there soon. I already installed a Trackmix there to watch the property while I am not there. If I figure it out, I will let you know. Right now I am trying to figure out why my Trackmix is not tracking motion. Already have a ticket opened with Reolink for that.

Flip
BC_user
First post

Re: QVR Pro 2.4.0.0430 & Reolink Trackmix Setup?

Post by BC_user »

I tried setting up as a Reolink Trackmix, but it wouldn't connect. I could only connect as a ONVIF ProfileS Camera. At first I was recording Stream1 and Stream 2, but both are from the wide field camera. It turns out that Stream 3 is the telephoto camera. Now if I can only get the QVRPro client to replay both :-(.

Return to “Surveillance Solution”