Detection area camera

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
ambynees
New here

Detection area camera

Post by ambynees »

Hi,

My collegue is using Surveillance station on his Synology NAS and he can setup a detection area on his cams. I'm using it on my QNAP but i can't find this option in surveillance station. Can anybody help me? I'm using Dahua IPC-HFW1320S ip cams.
AlastairStevenson
Experience counts

Re: Detection area camera

Post by AlastairStevenson »

I'm using it on my QNAP but i can't find this option in surveillance station. Can anybody help me? I'm using Dahua IPC-HFW1320S ip cams.
All the motion and smart events (IVS in Dahua cameras) configurations are set in the camera, to be configured via the camera web GUI.
Surveillance Station simply reacts to the events, such as motion detection, that the camera sends to it, for example by creating a recording action.
TS-431+ for storage and media and a bunch of IP cams under Surveillance Station. TVS-473 as files backup and QVR Pro.
ambynees
New here

Post by ambynees »

Where can i set the IVS settings then? i can't find a tab with IVS settings in my Camera (IPC-HFW1320S). Does this camera supports IVS anyway?
AlastairStevenson
Experience counts

Post by AlastairStevenson »

There is lots of discussion on IVS vs various Dahua cameras here : https://ipcamtalk.com/forums/dahua.8/
TS-431+ for storage and media and a bunch of IP cams under Surveillance Station. TVS-473 as files backup and QVR Pro.

Return to “Surveillance Solution”