Auto-tracking feature on SS

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
thecatman2
New here

Auto-tracking feature on SS

Post by thecatman2 »

When do you think Qnap make/add the auto-tracking to ptz ipcam?
Thanks
AlastairStevenson
Experience counts

Re: Auto-tracking feature on SS

Post by AlastairStevenson »

What brand / model of camera are you referring to?
There are a few auto-tracking cameras around, some better than others.
Remember that Surveillance Station just does the recording, initiated by an event from the camera.
TS-431+ for storage and media and a bunch of IP cams under Surveillance Station. TVS-473 as files backup and QVR Pro.
thecatman2
New here

Post by thecatman2 »

i have 3 foscam fi9928p not supported by ss so i configure they as the fi9828p which are in the list of ss supported camera.
i set the cam to motion detection (inside the ipcam setup) and also on the ss, but on ss no alarm recorded so i enable continuos recording.
my ipcam are 1080p but i set to 720p or ss won't starts they.
i request auto tracking because from the gate to the garage i have 100 meter of road and i put the ipcam at 50 meter so, with auto tracking, i can follow the cars and the persons. the second ipcam is on an angle of garden of 1400 meter
AlastairStevenson
Experience counts

Post by AlastairStevenson »

i have 3 foscam fi9928p not supported by ss so i configure they as the fi9828p which are in the list of ss supported camera.
The FI9928p does not appear to have auto-tracking, according to the product specifications, it looks like a normal PTZ.
TS-431+ for storage and media and a bunch of IP cams under Surveillance Station. TVS-473 as files backup and QVR Pro.

Return to “Surveillance Solution”