Recent Surveillance Station issues

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
Qicecube
Starting out

Recent Surveillance Station issues

Post by Qicecube »

Ive had 2 Cameras attached to my QNAP system for around 6 months with no problems.

1st camera is a DCS-4802E
2nd is a Reolink RLC-422

They both recorded upon motion detection, recorded for 20 seconds before the event and 3 mins after the event.

Then a week ago camera 2 stopped recording upon motion detection, no matter what sensitivity I place the camera on.
In the reolink app,when motion is detected a little red man appears, so I know its working.

In Camera Overview in Surveillance Station, both cameras are active and have good data rates.
In Event Management, both cameras alarm recordings are enabled and no schedule selected.

While Camera 1 was working perfectly, I added camera 2 to camera 1s alarm recording, so if motion was detected on 1 then 2 would record too, which worked.
I can manually record on both cameras via QVR on windows and no problem.

SO ... I removed all alarm recording setting in event management for a clean slate, then re did all the settings now BOTH cameras wont work with motion detection.

I have noticed in my surveillance station , if I make changes and click apply then move onto a new section on the station I get " Are you sure you want to leave without changed settings" although I've clicked apply.
Nat101
Starting out

Re: Recent Surveillance Station issues

Post by Nat101 »

Not sure if this is of any use, but I have a Reolink RLC-410 and if I use the make/model specific settings within SS, motion detection does not work at all, despite working fine in the Reolink App/Windows Client. But, if I use ONVIF and ONVIF ProfileS within SS, it all works fine!

Return to “Surveillance Solution”