QVR-Pro and Reolink 420 & 422 cameras

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
craig20102010
Starting out

Re: QVR-Pro and Reolink 420 & 422 cameras

Post by craig20102010 »

I don't think they have released it yet. It probably needs more work and was maybe just a quick fix just for me. Although I know it has also sorted out a friends system who has hikvision cameras, so this isn't just reolink cameras that are suffering.

I sent the file direct to my friend that they sent me. I'll find out what the version is now that I have and edit my reply
MrJackson
First post

Post by MrJackson »

Was this fix ever released? I'm not able to get my RLC-422 to work at all by selecting the model, it does mostly work if I use the ONVIF ProfileS setting.
craig20102010
Starting out

Post by craig20102010 »

It was fixed by them sending me the file direct but i dont think they have released it and if they do release it id be afraid to upgrade to it in case something else breaks. In all honesty iv lost confidence in their software. Its full of bugs that need fixing and they only get fixed once you email them about it but then they lead to new bugs. I still dont feel that QVR Pro is perfect. Its awful for displaying on my phone and they just blame that on my phone and network speed which i knew they would. Its not a problem on SS though so i cant see how its my phone. Its just not a very good piece of software and im very tempted to go back to SS as thats all i have, thats perfect but in a very simple and basic way. If i knew what i know now i would of got a stand alone system and not bothered with the NAS at all. I cant see how they could sell QVR Pro to a company or a enthusiast knowing how bad it is.
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

* topic locked to prevent further necroposting *

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Surveillance Solution”