Resolution, Frame Rate and quality parameters disappeared after patch

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
bjornk1976
First post

Resolution, Frame Rate and quality parameters disappeared after patch

Post by bjornk1976 »

Hello,

I reasently installed the latest patch and the v5.1.3.3.5 on my Surveillance Station. I also run the QNAP 4.2.6 on a old Cisco NAS (TS-549). As cameras I use ONVIF from Aliexpress. Everything has worked as a charm untill last patch.

Under the video Settings, Im not able to see anything in the Resolution, Frame Rate and Quality and as an effect no recording.

I have tried to re-install the Surveillance App, but it seem to be picking up the existing configuration. Does anyone have experienced the same issue?

My appologies if this has been posted in a previous post - I think I have read them all but one never know =)

Thank you all in advance,

Kind Regars
BjørnK
caravanboy
Starting out

Re: Resolution, Frame Rate and quality parameters disappeared after patch

Post by caravanboy »

I've had similar problems quite often and found the QVR Pro camera stream settings pages to be very buggy, especially if you're editing a camera instead of adding a new one. Often when editing it would pick up the wrong password from somewhere - presumably Chrome's cache, and I proved that by exporting the camera settings with passwords. I had this issue on earlier versions but I found the latest release a month or two ago was much better. I'm now currently running a beta version though to help investigate big memory leaks in the core QVRPro processes and haven't seen it too recently
papakarlo
New here

Re: Resolution, Frame Rate and quality parameters disappeared after patch

Post by papakarlo »

I have the same problem with latest firmware!

Return to “Surveillance Solution”