We will release QVR Pro 1.3.0 at Sep. 2019.
Currently, you could try the beta version to use the new feature firstly.
Before you to install QVR Pro 1.3.0 beta, please be aware of:
1. QVR Pro needs Container Station, if you never install QVR Pro, please install Container Station first.
2. Please do not use the beta version at your official environment.
3. Please report the issue at https://service.qnap.com/en/user/create-ticket while you discover the abnormal situation, and attach the ticket number to here.
4. If you want to downgrade to 184.108.40.206, the URL is at below.
5. If 1.3.0 works will, please leave a comment then we could know it.
1.3.0 Major Feature
- Start to provide multiple Recording Backup at Recording Storage, in terms of channels, scheduling, or to remote storage devices...etc.
- Able to set the maximum recording length of a single file in the Recording File Explorer.
- Able to set the capture mode in the Camera Settings of the QVR Pro.
- Able to make camera rotation in the Camera Settings of the QVR Pro.
- The default setting of “Use Recording File Explorer to access recordings” has become “on”
- Generic RTSP models support audio recording.
- The name of each rule created, since QVR Pro 1.3.0, needs to be unique.
- The format of Dates in several places, such as Event Management, Motion Detection, and Metadata Vault, will be the same as the format of the QTS.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
QVR Pro 220.127.116.11 Official Version (in case you need to downgrade)
https://download.qnap.com/QPKG/QVRProSe ... x86_64.zip
Container Station ( Please install it if you never install)
https://download.qnap.com/QPKG/containe ... 56_x86.zip