QVR Pro event notifications

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
habanerocat
Starting out

QVR Pro event notifications

Post by habanerocat »

Hi, I upgraded to 1.3.0.0 as in the other thread, but had so many problems I reverted back to 1.2 today.

I just about got 1.3 going but one of the problems I had was the event notification was not working. See screen shot below.
Untitled picture.png
As you can see I'm getting notifications in the side plane, but the red lines in the bottom window are gone.
After reverting back to 1.2 this is still happening.

Is there a simple setting somewhere that I'm missing?

Thanks........................
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
habanerocat
Starting out

Re: QVR Pro event notifications

Post by habanerocat »

I reloaded the software today and reset the whole thing up. Still no notifications.

Anybody any ideas?
habanerocat
Starting out

Post by habanerocat »

This one nas me well and truly beaten.
cnitso
New here

Post by cnitso »

I had this problem as well. I fixed this by setting up the camera to trigger the event and report to QVR Pro. In QVR Pro, under Event Management, I setup an event that corresponds to the event the camera was setup to detect for, e.g. intrusion detection on camera and QVR Pro. On the "Action", I setup "Event Recording" and selected the camera to record.

Let me know if you need more information.

I'm using QVR Pro 1.3.0.0 2019/08/30
habanerocat
Starting out

Post by habanerocat »

cnitso wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:47 pm I had this problem as well. I fixed this by setting up the camera to trigger the event and report to QVR Pro. In QVR Pro, under Event Management, I setup an event that corresponds to the event the camera was setup to detect for, e.g. intrusion detection on camera and QVR Pro. On the "Action", I setup "Event Recording" and selected the camera to record.

Let me know if you need more information.

I'm using QVR Pro 1.3.0.0 2019/08/30
Thanks for the reply.
I've been at it a few days now. I updated everything again but no luck.

My camera, a Wansview W2 V2 has just been added to the QVR Pro compatibility List. So I was hoping that would sort it, but unfortunately no luck again.
Unlike the Wansview W2, the W2 V2 doesn't have motion detection, so I'm depending on QVR Pro as the detector.
habanerocat
Starting out

Post by habanerocat »

Ok, got the red event lines working again. You need to setup a different stream for Normal Recording and Event Recording. As my camera is remote and the Ethernet connection isn't that fast, I must have thought at some stage that I only needed a single stream, or maybe it defaulted to that. The setting must have stuck even when I reloaded the software.

Good For Events.
Clipboard01.jpg
Good For Events.
Clipboard02.jpg
No Events.
Clipboard03.jpg
No Events.
Clipboard04.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Surveillance Solution”