Caméra IP Avidsen Homcam

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
Miawtwo
New here

Caméra IP Avidsen Homcam

Post by Miawtwo »

Hello,

I bought two small Avidsen Homecam connected cameras (ref. 127002) which work very well via the proprietary mobile application and recognized in Google Home.

I have a Nas Qnap TS 219P under version 4.3.3.1161 build 20200109 in which they are recognized in the Surveillance Station application in Onvif mode.

By default, the Surveillance Station application applied the Onvif Profiles Camera / Port 80 / Port RTSP 554 profile.

On the one hand, it is impossible for me to have access to any setting of video format / compression and despite reading different articles, on the other hand, I would need a couple of user / password per camera.

I have already tried the classic admin / admin, user / user, guest / guest combos, but nothing works ... They are well recognized, but their visualization remains a black screen.

Does anyone have a clue to make them work and have the video stream in Surveillance Station?

Thanks for your help.
AlastairStevenson
Experience counts

Re: Caméra IP Avidsen Homcam

Post by AlastairStevenson »

Does anyone have a clue to make them work and have the video stream in Surveillance Station?
It's quite common that the 'ONVIF port' is not the same as the HTTP port.
You can see the ONVIF port in the URL at the bottom of the Identification page of ONVIF Device Manager (sourceforge.net)
Give ODM some valid logon credentials, at the top left of the window, and it will find ONVIF devices automatically provide lots of useful info.

That SS error about an incorrect password is misleading - it also occurs when the port is incorrect.
TS-431+ for storage and media and a bunch of IP cams under Surveillance Station. TVS-473 as files backup and QVR Pro.

Return to “Surveillance Solution”