How to delete video recordings?

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
Proskovia
New here

How to delete video recordings?

Post by Proskovia »

I'm one hour in, playing with permissions without success.

Is there any simple solution to manually delete video files for a certain period of time?
Or maybe someone can point me to the QVR's documentation/tutorial.
aesculus
Easy as a breeze

Re: How to delete video recordings?

Post by aesculus »

Why do it in QVR? Why not do it in Surveillance Solution or you can also do it in File Station via the web interface of the QNAP.
Chris
Proskovia
New here

Post by Proskovia »

aesculus wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:44 am Why do it in QVR? Why not do it in Surveillance Solution or you can also do it in File Station via the web interface of the QNAP.
Why not? I already have Qnap NAS, I know it was a mistake not buying Synology or Build myself a TruNAS server, but the question still unanswered.
There are a ton of "Surveillance Solution" we are talking about VMS, with four of them I already familiar - Milestone, Blue iris, Shinobi and DSS by Dahua and I use DSS mobile on my phone.
Milestone - is an overkill for my needs
Blue iris - Windows is no go
DSS - Windows is no go
Shinobi CE - I'm running it at the moment in Proxmox/Turnkey/Docker

I still wonder if some one has figured out how to delete those files manual in QVR pro or File station?
dolbyman
Guru

Post by dolbyman »

There has been several threads about the inability to clear logs and video recordings in QVR over the years. You would need to open tickets to make yourself heard. QNAP does not come here
Proskovia
New here

Post by Proskovia »

dolbyman wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:11 am There has been several threads about the inability to clear logs and video recordings in QVR over the years. You would need to open tickets to make yourself heard. QNAP does not come here
Many thanks.

Return to “Surveillance Solution”