Vivotek camera add on will re launch process [Qnvrd]

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
tronegeden
New here

Vivotek camera add on will re launch process [Qnvrd]

Post by tronegeden »

Hi everyone.
I've seen a bunch of posts with respect to Re launch process however I'm afriad I am stuck here.

I have had QVR Pro running for months without any issues. I've got 5 Vivotek camera's - with 2 being exactly the same HW, same FW version, same video config

Days back I successfully upgraded these 2 cameras with the same firmware from Vivotek (once again they are the same model).

Right after I noticed that QVR Pro did recognize these 2 cameras (they apparently were seen as ONVIF Profile cameras and did not work at all with QVR)
I tried to modify the settings as Vivotek with the correct model...no way. did not fix the issue
I also noticed QVR Pro version 2.1 available and I installed this new release.
Both cameras where recognized.

Unfortunately the immediate outcome is a frequent Qnvrd process re launched every 30 seconds

After investigating It turns out that one of these two identical cameras is involved in the re launch of the Qnvrd process.
By removing this camera from the QVR configuration everything goes fine and all remainig cameras are connected, and are doing their job

When using this camera with the traditionnal Web UI everything works fine

When trying to add back the camera into QVR Pro (model, IP address, port, username + password) it's ok - I've got a green tag
However after a moment all my cameras are being disconnected and will loop endlessly with a connecting status

If I remove this camera all remaining cameras will be re connected automatically after 10 seconds or so.

Any clue ?

thank you for any help

Return to “Surveillance Solution”