QVR Elite client - only shows last few events.

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
mobilewares
First post

QVR Elite client - only shows last few events.

Post by mobilewares »

I am running latest version of QVR Elite (2.1) on NAS.

Since last few versions (probably when it went to 2.0) - when I load the client on either Windows (x64) or Mobile (iOS) it's only showing me the last few events (from maybe last ~1 hr) in the timeline at bottom of screen (this is the red vertical markers) - but anything before that is now completely missing. See image below.
qvrprotimeline.png
When I first installed it a few months ago I was able to see everything going back as long as I had footage for those days/hours, I think it was still v1.x at that point. I'm not so much concerned about seeing the Events Notifications panel on the right, really just want to be able to review all motion events in the timeline when searching for things that may have happened overnight or previous day.

If I leave the Windows client running then it slowly accumulates new events (and hence I can see everything from when it was launched) - but if I close/reopen it then it's just the last few events only again.

Is there some sort of configuration that changed recently that needs to be changed on the NAS side (given it's happening on all clients Windows & mobile)? QVR Elite is a bit of a useless solution for me if this doesn't work as it's actually the main thing I need.

thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HMVindahl
Starting out

Re: QVR Elite client - only shows last few events.

Post by HMVindahl »

I am experiencing the exact same issue, only have accessed QVR Elite with two Windows VR Elite Clients after having epxerienced recordings not being shown on the mobile client.
It seems that recording are deleted every hour, even though a minimum of 15 days has been set.

Cams are working and connecting correctly, even with cross line. But the recordings seem to not be permanently stored. I am only recording events and not making full day recordings.

I can see that the storage space is filled and recordings have started to overwrite, but after one day?
6 TB are availabel I have 4 cams at only 1920p and configured bitrate to 2046 to avoid having disk space issues... but it happened anyways?

Return to “Surveillance Solution”