Error Message setting up QVR Face

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
rolldog
Getting the hang of things

Error Message setting up QVR Face

Post by rolldog »

I recently upgraded my NAS from a TVS-882 to a TVS-872XT, and I decided to install QuTS Hero on it instead of QTS. As I've found out, I had to install QVR Elite instead of QVR Pro, but it's all setup and working now, except for QVR Face Insight. I had this installed on my old NAS, but now, every time I try to setup a new task, I get an error message regarding Cross (see attached pic). I went back into QVR Elite, opened Cross, which has QVR Smart Search already listed, and I've attached a screenshot of this too. If I wanted to use QVR Face Insight, does something different need to be done to install it and have it working? I've tried following all the instructions I could find but I still can't setup an initial task using QVR Face Insight. I also have a Coral TPU to handle the workload from these AI apps. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.
Cross Error.jpg
Cross in QVR Elite.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dosborne
Experience counts

Re: Error Message setting up QVR Face

Post by dosborne »

QNAP TS-563-16G 5x10TB Seagate Ironwolf HDD Raid-5 NIC: 2x1GB 1x10GbE
QNAP TS-231P-US 2x18TB Seagate Exos HDD Raid-1
[Deadbolt and General Ransomware Detection, Prevention, Recovery & MORE]
rolldog
Getting the hang of things

Re: Error Message setting up QVR Face

Post by rolldog »

Trying to get a response somewhere. Not sure if my post if being seen of if no one has an answer, I think it's the second.

Return to “Surveillance Solution”