Filtering recordings by event rules.

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
stevedh
Know my way around

Filtering recordings by event rules.

Post by stevedh »

I have set up a couple of recording event rules for my camera. if anyone enters a particular region it does an 'Camera IVA Intrusion Detection' elsewhere it is a standard motion detection.

In qvr pro, I can click the filter and type in 'Intrusion' and it will filter a few events (I think from midnight to the current day).

I would like to be able to see if anyone has entered that area over the whole night and can find no way to do this... or for previous days.

The longer term searches seem to be limited to Face, Bookmarks and Metadata and none of them allow me to search by the event rule that triggered the recording, or even recording description.

Have I missed something. Is there something in Metadata I can search for?

Just having the normal filter extend more then just the last few hours would help.

My dad has a synology that I have been setting up, and on that I just need to tick a couple of boxes and it filters those recordings.

An option like this in QVR Pro where I could select from what triggered the recording would help.

tia
TS-109 II -- Version 3.3.1 Build 0823T
TS-219P -- Version 4.3.3.0663 Build 2018/08/29
TS-253D -- Version 5.0.0.1850
stevedh
Know my way around

Re: Filtering recordings by event rules.

Post by stevedh »

In the end I used meta data and triggered the recordings from a script....

$meta = "http://10.0.5.1:8080/qvrpro/qvrip/Event ... y/GENERIC/*****************************************************";
$curl = curl_init($meta);
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_POST, TRUE);
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, "INTRUSION");
$output = curl_exec($curl);
curl_close($curl);
TS-109 II -- Version 3.3.1 Build 0823T
TS-219P -- Version 4.3.3.0663 Build 2018/08/29
TS-253D -- Version 5.0.0.1850

Return to “Surveillance Solution”