Streaming Mode no longer working in Music Station

Please post your questions about using the web-based Photo, Music, Video Stations here.
Dan.B
Starting out

Streaming Mode no longer working in Music Station

Post by Dan.B » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:43 am

I have always been able to play Music Station files wirelessly from my QNAP TS-451+ to my laptop. As of two days ago, I can stream from the NAS to my devices via DLNA, but Streaming Mode in my laptop, and in my Windows 10 tablet, no longer work. I can see the files loaded, but replay does not start. Rebooting the NAS and laptop did not help.

I am able to play YouTube Music and Amazon HD on the laptop. The laptop problem may or may not be related to the major Windows update that was rolled out a couple of days ago, or maybe the timing is coincidental. Streaming Mode works fine using QMusic on my Android phone. Anyone know how to resolve this?

I thought of deleting and reloading Music Station, but I'm worried I may lose my Playlists. I've put hundreds of hours into building playlists, losing them would be catastrophic. My music is fully backed up to a couple of hard drives, but is there a way to back up my Music Station playlists?

Return to “Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station”