Export thumbnails from Photo Station (TS-112P)

Please post your questions about using the web-based Photo, Music, Video Stations here.
Post Reply
palatium
New here
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:21 pm

Export thumbnails from Photo Station (TS-112P)

Post by palatium » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:31 pm

Hi all, I have recently been hacked (eCh0raix ransomware) and all my data is now encrypted. I noticed that I still have access to the thumbnails in my Photo Station.
Therefore, is it possible to export all thumbnails from Photo Studio using any command line or through any small utility? This is my last chance to recover my photos, although the quality is not good, I can still see them.
Hope that someone can advise on this topic.
Thanks.

SuperK7
New here
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:20 pm

Re: Export thumbnails from Photo Station (TS-112P)

Post by SuperK7 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:04 am

palatium wrote:Hi all, I have recently been hacked (eCh0raix ransomware) and all my data is now encrypted. I noticed that I still have access to the thumbnails in my Photo Station.
Therefore, is it possible to export all thumbnails from Photo Studio using any command line or through any small utility? This is my last chance to recover my photos, although the quality is not good, I can still see them.
Hope that someone can advise on this topic.
Thanks.
Read here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/qnap/comments/ ... _database/

Tapatalk を使用して私の ELS-NX9 から送信


palatium
New here
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:21 pm

Re: Export thumbnails from Photo Station (TS-112P)

Post by palatium » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:01 am

SuperK7 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:04 am
palatium wrote:Hi all, I have recently been hacked (eCh0raix ransomware) and all my data is now encrypted. I noticed that I still have access to the thumbnails in my Photo Station.
Therefore, is it possible to export all thumbnails from Photo Studio using any command line or through any small utility? This is my last chance to recover my photos, although the quality is not good, I can still see them.
Hope that someone can advise on this topic.
Thanks.
Read here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/qnap/comments/ ... _database/

Tapatalk を使用して私の ELS-NX9 から送信
Thanks. I managed to connect through SSH but I was not able to find any thumbnails.

SuperK7
New here
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:20 pm

Re: Export thumbnails from Photo Station (TS-112P)

Post by SuperK7 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:44 am

# ls -l /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.system/facedata/

show your output, please.
Otherwise, nobody can help you.

palatium
New here
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:21 pm

Re: Export thumbnails from Photo Station (TS-112P)

Post by palatium » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:33 pm

SuperK7 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:44 am
# ls -l /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.system/facedata/

show your output, please.
Otherwise, nobody can help you.
Thanks for your message. The folder ./CACHEDEV1_DATA does not exist. Find below the result of df -h. At the moment I am trying to use photorec, however I am not able to understand where the thumbnails, which are used by photo statio, are stored. To give you an example, the thumbnails stored in /share/Multimedia/Photos/100OLYMP/.@__thumb are also encrypted by the ransomware, which means that photo studio must store the thumbnails somewhere else in my nas.

Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on
/dev/ramdisk 32.9M 17.1M 15.8M 52% /
tmpfs 64.0M 1000.0k 63.0M 2% /tmp
/dev/sda4 371.0M 365.3M 5.6M 98% /mnt/ext
/dev/md9 509.5M 154.7M 354.8M 30% /mnt/HDA_ROOT
/dev/sda3 2.7T 1.8T 889.3G 68% /share/HDA_DATA
CloudDrive 2.0M 2.0M 1.0M 67% /mnt/rf/cd
tmpfs 16.0M 68.0k 15.9M 0% /share/HDA_DATA/.samba/lock/msg.lock
tmpfs 16.0M 0 16.0M 0% /mnt/ext/opt/samba/private/msg.sock
tmpfs 1.0M 0 1.0M 0% /mnt/rf/nd
/dev/sdr1 232.9G 164.0G 68.9G 70% /share/external/sdr1

SuperK7
New here
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:20 pm

Re: Export thumbnails from Photo Station (TS-112P)

Post by SuperK7 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:47 pm

palatium wrote:
SuperK7 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:44 am
# ls -l /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.system/facedata/

show your output, please.
Otherwise, nobody can help you.
Thanks for your message. The folder ./CACHEDEV1_DATA does not exist. Find below the result of df -h. At the moment I am trying to use photorec, however I am not able to understand where the thumbnails, which are used by photo statio, are stored. To give you an example, the thumbnails stored in /share/Multimedia/Photos/100OLYMP/.@__thumb are also encrypted by the ransomware, which means that photo studio must store the thumbnails somewhere else in my nas.

Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on
/dev/ramdisk 32.9M 17.1M 15.8M 52% /
tmpfs 64.0M 1000.0k 63.0M 2% /tmp
/dev/sda4 371.0M 365.3M 5.6M 98% /mnt/ext
/dev/md9 509.5M 154.7M 354.8M 30% /mnt/HDA_ROOT
/dev/sda3 2.7T 1.8T 889.3G 68% /share/HDA_DATA
CloudDrive 2.0M 2.0M 1.0M 67% /mnt/rf/cd
tmpfs 16.0M 68.0k 15.9M 0% /share/HDA_DATA/.samba/lock/msg.lock
tmpfs 16.0M 0 16.0M 0% /mnt/ext/opt/samba/private/msg.sock
tmpfs 1.0M 0 1.0M 0% /mnt/rf/nd
/dev/sdr1 232.9G 164.0G 68.9G 70% /share/external/sdr1
Please try
# find / -name \*.jpg
will show all jpg files in your NAS.

Tapatalk を使用して私の ELS-NX9 から送信


Post Reply

Return to “Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station”