Shared Album no download button

Please post your questions about using the web-based Photo, Music, Video Stations here.
daveweiler
New here

Shared Album no download button

Post by daveweiler »

Hello,

This is my first post. I'm having issues with shared album's not have a download button for guest to be able to download pictures. I have also turned off the 360 view but that button is still showing up. I have ensure the box is checked to allow guest to download pictures. Also have found that all my album's aren't showing up for my 2 admin users. I have the default admin account and created a 2 admin account.. is there a reason for this? Here is a link to some pictures to see what i'm dealing with

Thanks in advance

Link removed by moderator as it was unsecured.
dolbyman
Guru

Re: Shared Album no download button

Post by dolbyman »

take your NAS off the web asap..have you not heard of all the malware attacks on exposed NAS?

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=164797
daveweiler
New here

Post by daveweiler »

So then how are you to share your content with people?
dolbyman
Guru

Post by dolbyman »

dropbox..onedrive..etc

asustor customers got mass hacked two days ago, so that warning goes for all manufacturers
daveweiler
New here

Post by daveweiler »

well according to the security counselor scan all my stuff is good to go. Maybe i need to start putting passwords on all my stuff.
dolbyman
Guru

Post by dolbyman »

That won't help, your web fronted is exposed, so no password,2FA or anything will help you

Attackers will gain access and encrypt all your files for ransom
Don
Guru

Post by Don »

daveweiler wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:06 pm Hello,

This is my first post. I'm having issues with shared album's not have a download button for guest to be able to download pictures. I have also turned off the 360 view but that button is still showing up. I have ensure the box is checked to allow guest to download pictures. Also have found that all my album's aren't showing up for my 2 admin users. I have the default admin account and created a 2 admin account.. is there a reason for this? Here is a link to some pictures to see what i'm dealing with

Thanks in advance

Link removed by moderator as it was unsecured.
Please post screenshots of your issue instead of posting unsecured links to your site.
Use the forum search feature before posting.

Use RAID and external backups. RAID will protect you from disk failure, keep your system running, and data accessible while the disk is replaced, and the RAID rebuilt. Backups will allow you to recover data that is lost or corrupted, or from system failure. One does not replace the other.

NAS: TVS-882BR | F/W: 5.0.1.2346 | 40GB | 2 x 1TB M.2 SATA RAID 1 (System/VMs) | 3 x 1TB M.2 NMVe QM2-4P-384A RAID 5 (cache) | 5 x 14TB Exos HDD RAID 6 (Data) | 1 x Blu-ray
NAS: TVS-h674 | F/W: 5.0.1.2376 | 16GB | 3 x 18TB RAID 5
Apps: DNSMasq, PLEX, iDrive, QVPN, QLMS, MP3fs, HBS3, Entware, DLstation, VS, +
daveweiler
New here

Post by daveweiler »

as you can see in the screen shot. there is no download button and the 360 view is there even after it has been unchecked
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sperez2418
First post

Post by sperez2418 »

I have the same issue. I already have the checkmark on "Allow guests to download photos and videos" and the button does appear sometimes but it is missing a lot of times. This looks like a bug. I noticed that the div css property has "display: none;" When I use the google developer tool to remove that property, the download button appears and I'm able to download the checked images successfully, but none of my end-users are capable of doing that and I shouldn't expect them to do so either. I am running PhotoStation v 6.0.20. Is the download button appearing consistently for everyone else?

Return to “Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station”