Folders view in QuMagie

Please post your questions about using the web-based Photo, Music, Video Stations here.
Parapas
First post

Folders view in QuMagie

Post by Parapas »

Hi,

When I used the folders views in QuMagie (in the android mobile app, or in the browser), i see only the top shared folder, i don't see any subfolders and the medias in it. Other views are ok, and the folders view is working correctly in photo station. What is the problem?

Thanks
Theliel
Know my way around

Re: Folders view in QuMagie

Post by Theliel »

I opened a ticket about it several weeks ago. Coincidentally with the 1.8.1 update it seems to have been fixed for me. Can you check if it fixes it too?
suastiastu
First post

Post by suastiastu »

My domain users cannot see any folders or photos in Qumagie. The folders are all set up in the console and the users have access to the underlying folders. On other websites this seems to also be a problem which hasn't been fixed. Any pointers? It really makes the programme quite useless.
paszczap
New here

Post by paszczap »

Hi,

I reported that issue to QNAP and after lot of logs, screenshots, descriptions... They said that they need also a video that visualize the problem...
And ...
after several mails I 've got a message that they are really sorry and they just fix the problem but I need to wait for new QMaggie version and new QMagge mobile version...
So we need to be patient...

I have already reported over 50 issues in last year... The QNAP's apps seems to me like early alpha versions or one student's project :/

My files were destroyed several times, I experienced all qumaggie database clearing with all my albums 2 times,one it was simply cleaned just like that (because Media Library didnt' have access to files and just deleted all entries, and once all DB was corrupted because QTS was afraid of space for snaphots but didn't care of my data...

I still use QuMaggie because I have a photo library indexed. But I'm trying to move from QNAP's products to containers on docker (Container Station).
I.g. I moved from faulty QSync to syncthinc...
I'm consedering switch from QFilling to inotify etc.
I have enough writting post to QNAP support and reporting bugs... :/

Best regards

Return to “Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station”