Video Station not loading on Samsung TV

Please post your questions about using the web-based Photo, Music, Video Stations here.
critchlg
Starting out

Video Station not loading on Samsung TV

Post by critchlg »

Hi,
I'm running 4.2.2 on a 251+ and noted that I lose Twonky if I upgrade to 4.3 so I thought I'd look at invoking Video Station. I've encountered two issue that I would prevent me from migrating to 4.3

Firstly, I have one folder with >500 movies. This directory loads in about 10 secs on my Samsung TV with Twonky, but via Video Station it crashes and I get an error. Using VS and a smaller folder works ok. It seems either the database has an error that my TV doesn't like or VS serves the TV data that is can't handle. I've rebuilt the media library index.

The second not so important issue is that the IMDB scraper for VS doesn't seem to work on VS 2.5.3 - It finds and downloads the synopsis etc but no art or cover. Is this fixed in VS 5.0.3?

Thanks
critchlg
Starting out

Re: Video Station not loading on Samsung TV

Post by critchlg »

To follow up, I've searched the forums and found quite a few posts on the same topic before I posted this but no one follows up with closure after 4.3 using VS 5. From all accounts the problem may still exist. Hence the question before I decide to upgrade.

Return to “Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station”