Upload pictures from NAS to Facebook?

Please post your questions about using the web-based Photo, Music, Video Stations here.
dsnel23
New here

Upload pictures from NAS to Facebook?

Post by dsnel23 »

Hello,

I've searched the internet and these forums but can't find exactly what i'm looking for.

My wife sells LuLaRoe and needs to constantly upload pictures to existing albums in her Facebook group and after a while take them down, then the next weekend or so upload them again. I was able to find a way to upload a link to the NAS in a Facebook post, but not actually uploading the actual pictures themselves. Is this something possible that i'm overlooking? Thanks for any help.

Dave

(I have a QNAP TS-228, running Photo Station 5.4.4)
dolbyman
Guru

Re: Upload pictures from NAS to Facebook?

Post by dolbyman »

so using the storage location of the photos via mapped drive and then uploading photos via computer (browser of your choice) ...does not work ?

I would not expose your nas itself to the web( photostation has been hacked a couple of times before) ...too risky
dsnel23
New here

Re: Upload pictures from NAS to Facebook?

Post by dsnel23 »

Thanks for the reply!

I'm sorry, that's exactly what we do now, was just wondering if the NAS would do it more automated, ie take like 8 folders on the NAS and put them in 8 diff albums on Facebook. (Click of 1 button or so) Kinda like how you can backup google drive with one button.

Return to “Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station”