VideoStation 5 mark video's watched/unwatched

Please post your questions about using the web-based Photo, Music, Video Stations here.
paleosonic
Starting out

VideoStation 5 mark video's watched/unwatched

Post by paleosonic »

I couldn't find any info on this, but I'm sure it is possible.

After rendering my Plexserver unreachable again, after a QTS firmware update on my TS-253A, I decided to give VideoStation a try.

All my movies, series and clips are now listed inside the app and can be accessed from my iPad with Qvideo.
Because I've seen most videos, I like to mark them watched and use Video/Smart Collection to list all unwatched movies.
However I can not find a way to mark them!

Please tell me how to do this, if possible in a batch.
paleosonic
Starting out

Re: VideoStation 5 mark video's watched/unwatched

Post by paleosonic »

Nobody?
carthorse
New here

Post by carthorse »

I also have this exact issue and cannot for the life of me see how to mark videos as watched/unwatched. Surely this must be possible, as you can create a Smart Collection of watched/unwatched. Please can somebody help?
wewhe0
New here

Post by wewhe0 »

Could this be done indirectly by giving a user rating (using the very crude 5 step 'heart' rating indicator) to the films you've watched then searching for movies without any rating ............... maybe? It might depend on how many items (movies) you have in your collection to give ratings to. Less than 100 easy, less than 1000 a bit time consuming and if there thousands, well ..........
Muphin
Getting the hang of things

Post by Muphin »

paleosonic, Carthorse,
Simple solution, rename the watched video with a -W or something at the end. My library has 1635 videos, the watched videos are renamed without effecting the metadata.

Install HD Player, XBMC software designed to replace KODI for QNAP. Much better than VideoStation and mouse friendly.

Return to “Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station”