How to use hidden people feature in QuMagie

Please post your questions about using the web-based Photo, Music, Video Stations here.
Chisonne
New here

How to use hidden people feature in QuMagie

Post by Chisonne »

I started using QuMagie and added a lot of photos. Hundreds of people have been recognized which is great.
However I don't want everyone to show up on the people page. I thought the "hidden people" feature would do exactly what I want. But the settings screen is showing "no people".
Screenshot from 2020-03-31 19-45-56.png
Is this a bug or am I missing something?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tkroenert
New here

Re: How to use hidden people feature in QuMagie

Post by tkroenert »

In PhotoStation->People->Recommended you can add "Wo is this?" folders to the " hidden people" list.
Translucency
New here

Post by Translucency »

I'm also wondering this. I'm confused about how the above suggestion regarding Photo Station relates to QuMagie. I tried playing around with Photo Station, but it appears that it and QuMagie use separate databases for albums and AI stuff.
mustard
Getting the hang of things

Post by mustard »

Translucency wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:26 am I'm also wondering this. I'm confused about how the above suggestion regarding Photo Station relates to QuMagie. I tried playing around with Photo Station, but it appears that it and QuMagie use separate databases for albums and AI stuff.
They share facial recognition info. Qumagie lacks any way to manually add a tag if a face isn't recognised. Photostation has this functionality, and the facial tag is recognised by Qumagie. So you basically need to use both apps.
eight13atnight
Starting out

Post by eight13atnight »

I've been trying to figure this out too. No need to see all those old ex's, but also don't want to delete those trips/events/memories entirely.

I did the suggested Photostation>people>(there is no recommended). I only see Suggested, or Tagged. In both cases, there is no option to "Hide" the person. There is a Remove option, but I dont want to delete any photos so I'm reluctant to stab on that.

Using QTS 5.0.1

Anyone else figure this out?

Return to “Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station”