Is there a Photo Station 6 manual

Please post your questions about using the web-based Photo, Music, Video Stations here.
ozstar
Easy as a breeze

Is there a Photo Station 6 manual

Post by ozstar »

Is there a Photo Station 6 manual or anywhere to learn. Not just a quick skim but learn it?
QNAP TS-231P 2 x 4TB Group 1 RAID 1
QNAP TS-451A 3 x 2 TB Group 1 RAID 5
joao.borges
First post

Re: Is there a Photo Station 6 manual

Post by joao.borges »

Good question ozstar.

I'm also searching for it. Did you ever find it?
Theliel
Know my way around

Post by Theliel »

what is really needed, the application is quite simple, almost all the options / sections are self-explanatory.
Some part in particular that is not understood or that one wants to know about it?
paulrobbo
Starting out

Post by paulrobbo »

Theliel wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:44 pm what is really needed, the application is quite simple, almost all the options / sections are self-explanatory.
Some part in particular that is not understood or that one wants to know about it?
Yes there's stuff I want to know about, as it's not self-explanatory at all. I'm trying to link my music from Music Station 5 (5.3.16) to Photo Station 6 (6.0.16) on my HDMI-connected 4K TV on a TS-253D box (2GHz/8GB memory/6TB storage Raid 1/512GB SSD Cache). All software and firmware (4.5.3.1670) is up to date.
What I can glean is that I need to have a music playlist in Music Station 5 set up with my tunes, and shared with all users. So I did that and can see this playlist okay on my computer screen, but NOT on my NAS-HDMI-connected TV screen. And I can't see shared playlists at all. The TV screen shows three music options only: No music, and System default music, and Add Playlist. Nowhere does it tell me where the system default music comes from (I listened, and it's silent). However the HDMI sound test from the NAS does show both L&R channels are working on the TV. On the PC I can see the shared ordinary playlists and hear the music there, but I can't see or hear them on the NAS-HDMI-connected-TV at all. The Add Playlist option takes me to Music Station 5 where I already have a shared playlist that works ok with photo station 6 on the computer.

On a related matter: when I start up Photo Station 6 HD on the TV, I get a full screen overlay window that says "Can't update Chrome. Chrome couldn't update to the latest version, so you're missing out on new features and security fixes". I can X out that window to get to the Photo Station 6 window underneath.

Return to “Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station”