Music station

Please post your questions about using the web-based Photo, Music, Video Stations here.
stuger
Getting the hang of things

Music station

Post by stuger »

Hi, is radio channels working for anyone on music station ? Mine plays 1 sec and stop on all channels in tunein. Tried to add chanels but same. I have qnap be453be and use 3,5 mm output.
TS-109, TS-251, DS209II+, DS214se
albumman
Easy as a breeze

Re: Music station

Post by albumman »

Search the forums before posting please. This is an old, unresolved (to my knowledge) issue.
TS-212P QTS: 4.3.3.1864 build 20211212
2 x Seagate ST3000VN000 (RAID 1)
Hilluk
New here

Post by Hilluk »

So it has been already a problem since 2014 and still no solution ???????
albumman
Easy as a breeze

Post by albumman »

Hilluk wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:11 pm So it has been already a problem since 2014 and still no solution ???????
You can try opening a ticket with Qnap but chances are that's not a priority for them. Not sure how you listen to music from your NAS but for me, my Denon amp has TuneIn built in along with the ability to access other devices / servers on the network.
TS-212P QTS: 4.3.3.1864 build 20211212
2 x Seagate ST3000VN000 (RAID 1)
DiliMe

Post by DiliMe »

It seems there is an update on the subject from Qnap from 2022-Jan.
https://www.qnap.com/en/how-to/faq/arti ... ic-station

I have installed and activated Cayin Mediasign player, but still the TuneIn radio is not working.
Anybody has an idea if there's anything else to be configured?
*(Main) TS-253A/8GB - \\SMB server for family documents; SurveilanceStation for 4 x cctv cams; Kodi for playing Movies on TV-HDMI; QuMagie for watching photos archive on smartphones; QMusic for listening music on smartphones; QFile for auto backup of smartphones photos; AutoBackup of family OneDrive/GDrive; Containers (iperf, nginx-proxy, uptime-kuma, influxdb)

*(Backup) TS-112/0,5GB - SurveilanceStation for 2 x cctv cams; RTRR of CCTV live recording from TS-253A; RTRR of all shared folders from TS-253A
DiliMe

Post by DiliMe »

Hi folks,
Actually it looks that it worked for me.
Attached is a printscreen with a random channel that I clicked and it actually started playing after 10 secs. Now it works for almost All the stations that I have tried, actually for some stations I had to click "Play" 2 times to work.
QMusic-TuneIn.jpg
I haven't made any tweaks or special settings for that. In this evening I have just installed with the default settings Cayin MediaSign and Cinema28.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
*(Main) TS-253A/8GB - \\SMB server for family documents; SurveilanceStation for 4 x cctv cams; Kodi for playing Movies on TV-HDMI; QuMagie for watching photos archive on smartphones; QMusic for listening music on smartphones; QFile for auto backup of smartphones photos; AutoBackup of family OneDrive/GDrive; Containers (iperf, nginx-proxy, uptime-kuma, influxdb)

*(Backup) TS-112/0,5GB - SurveilanceStation for 2 x cctv cams; RTRR of CCTV live recording from TS-253A; RTRR of all shared folders from TS-253A

Return to “Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station”