QuMagie not showing mp4 videos

Please post your questions about using the web-based Photo, Music, Video Stations here.
netgear54
New here

QuMagie not showing mp4 videos

Post by netgear54 »

Hi; anybody else has this issue of QuMagie not displaying mp4 videos? Currently running fw 4.5.1.1540 and QuMagie 1.4.0 on a TS-453S Pro. In the multimedia console overview, the correct number of videos is shown, but still on the QuMagie the mp4 videos are not available. I have also some AVI ones and this ones are shown. Also i see that in the File Station, the thumbnails for mp4 videos are also missing, while again for avi are shown. Could be there something broken in regards to mp4 videos in the latest fw/qumagie ?
The mp4 videos are shot with a Samsung S8/S9 phone and they were shown previously on the Photostation.
imini1d
First post

Re: QuMagie not showing mp4 videos

Post by imini1d »

I am experiencing the same issue
Is there a solution for this?
normunds.puzo
New here

Post by normunds.puzo »

I have the same issue. Also those videos are not parsed and no faces or objects are indexed about the videos. However I can play the video through the QuMagie interface.
Theliel
Know my way around

Post by Theliel »

Hi @imini1d / netgear54

What its the codec used in your videos? If video/audio codec its not supported... h265 require extra license

hi @netgear54

Face/object recognition only work on photos, not videos
normunds.puzo
New here

Post by normunds.puzo »

I solved the problem by installing and activating free licence of CAYIN MediaSign. Now thumbnails appear.
But it seams that personas and things are not indexed in VIDEOS - this feature is just in photos?

Return to “Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station”