Blank Page Multimedia Console

Please post your questions about using the web-based Photo, Music, Video Stations here.
nixo0878
New here

Blank Page Multimedia Console

Post by nixo0878 »

Hello,

I have a problem to launch Multimedia Console from my TS-351 NAS, I have a blank page.
I'm on firmware 4.5.2.1566 and version Multimedia Console 1.3.4
I tried to reinstall it from the Qnap Internet Store but it's the same.
Is somebody know how to debug this ?
Thanks in advance.

Nicolas.
nixo0878
New here

Re: Blank Page Multimedia Console

Post by nixo0878 »

Hello,

I have a beginning of answer.
I can access to the multimedia console by connecting to the NAS on LAN with the LAN IP address on port 8080. When I try to access from WAN to my NAS on port 443 the multimedia console stay blank.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
fockyou
Starting out

Re: Blank Page Multimedia Console

Post by fockyou »

sadly, this app will have cross-origin problem in any other than vanilla setup.. can't apply reverse proxy. at the same time, reverse proxy can't work on the same port (like on Synology) as main UI which would solve the problem. to override this, i am forced to run all apps on certain port and then proxy main UI to such port. all works except this app.

btw reverse proxy also can't add websockets as an upgrade, making apps freeze if they define another proxy at the same address for websockets. So you need to live with Plex messages "Unable to notify NAS".

i couldn't fix this yet, don't know where is this x-frame-options <> sameorigin type of error coming from. too big code there.
the only solution is to use main UI address which is 100% same as multimediaconsole address, including port, as you say:(

Return to “Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station”