Qphoto: Multimedia "Management" and Media Folder?

Please post your questions about using the web-based Photo, Music, Video Stations here.
Racso57
Starting out

Qphoto: Multimedia "Management" and Media Folder?

Post by Racso57 »

Hello, I am having issue viewing a folder i created in File Station 5 for uploading photos from my iPhone. After creating and confirming all the permissions, it does not show up in Qphoto as a choice. I get the message To create a media folder, log in to QTA as an administrator and then go to Control Panel> Applications> Multimedia Management >Media Folder.
I don't see "Multimedia Management". Is it now changed in Firmware version: 4.5.2.1594 and called Multimedia Console? And, if so, there is no "Media Folder" in there.

Update: If you are trying to upload photos from your iPhone with Qphoto and you get the popup: …To create a media folder, log in to QTA as an administrator and then go to: Control Panel > Applications > Multimedia Management > Media Folder

It’s actually: Control Panel > Applications > Multimedia Console > Content Management > Photo Station > Edit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station”