Music Station will jump/skip tracks when play music to a DLNA player/renderer

Please post your questions about using the web-based Photo, Music, Video Stations here.
gzjamesbond
Starting out

Music Station will jump/skip tracks when play music to a DLNA player/renderer

Post by gzjamesbond »

I use the Music Station to stream the music a DLNA device to play. But the tracks will jump/skip randomly. For example, after play track 1, it will jump/skip track 2 then play track 3. This will not happen everytime but randomly. This also happen when use the QMusic app in android cellphone to stream the music to DLNA device.

I already upgrade the QTS, music station, qmusic to the latest version. My qnap box is TS212P3.
dolbyman
Guru

Re: Music Station will jump/skip tracks when play music to a DLNA player/renderer

Post by dolbyman »

please check your model

there is no 212p3
OneCD
Guru

Re: Music Station will jump/skip tracks when play music to a DLNA player/renderer

Post by OneCD »

dolbyman wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:42 pm there is no 212p3
The TS-212P3 is one of several models released only to the Asian market.

It's equivalent to the TS-228A and appeared 2 months after that model: https://translate.google.com.au/transla ... ch&pto=aue

Maybe QNAP were trying to use-up a bunch of leftover TS-212 housings? ;)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dolbyman
Guru

Post by dolbyman »

oh ..weird..I apologize

Next time I should google first....I know qnap released some different russian models as well

The free twonky server is not valid then..but support can then be bugged via ticket see this post:

viewtopic.php?f=177&t=162167&p=794863#p794863
gzjamesbond
Starting out

Post by gzjamesbond »

dolbyman, thanks for your reply. so, how do we fix this track jump/skip issue in music station and qmusic app?
dolbyman
Guru

Post by dolbyman »

with a ticket to qnap

Return to “Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station”