Fail to install Gallery2 to TS-109P

Please post your questions about using the web-based Photo, Music, Video Stations here.
chowchow2003
Starting out

Fail to install Gallery2 to TS-109P

Post by chowchow2003 »

Dear All,

I have tried to install Gallery2 into my TS-109P. However, the following message is shown. I have followed the recommended command i.e. chmod ....... But the error message still have. Pls advise how to solve it. Thanks in advance !! :(

"Error: Some files and or directories in your storage directory are not writeable by the webserver user. Run chown -R webserverUser /share/HDA_DATA/g2data/ OR run chmod -R 777 /share/HDA_DATA/g2data/. "
chowchow2003
Starting out

Post by chowchow2003 »

Dear All,

I tried to re-install gallery2 and the following message is shown during installation. Pls advise how can I solve the problem. Thanks !!!

:shock: :shock:

[Warning: fopen(/share/Qweb/g2data_3433/locks/1) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /share/HDA_DATA/Qweb/gallery2/modules/core/classes/GalleryPlatform.class on line 316]
chowchow2003
Starting out

Post by chowchow2003 »

Dear All,

I had installed the Gallery2 sucessfully. But the other problem happen now. The uploaded photos can shown in the album. I don't know where is the problem and trying to fix it. :wink:
chowchow2003
Starting out

Post by chowchow2003 »

Dear All,

I had installed the Gallery2 sucessfully. But the other problem happen now. The uploaded photos can't be shown in the album. I don't know where is the problem and trying to fix it.

Return to “Photo Station, Music Station, Video Station”