RTRR job hanging, no processes indicated. How do I clear this?

Discussion on remote replication.
JRaymond
Starting out

RTRR job hanging, no processes indicated. How do I clear this?

Post by JRaymond »

I've gone thru the Forum and while I see things "close" it isn't working for me, so here goes:

I have a main system NAS (TS-673) that I use for my downloads from an automotive manufacturer. When I build workshop diagnostic & test equipment we use that .10 Master to build and update the tools. But when we have a major QNAP NAS deployment, I have another pair of TS-673's with SSD's and M.2 RAM to push the replications out to 10 systems (for each sub-Master). Working it this way, we have gone from 70-80 mbps up into the 110-120 mbps transfer rates to all 10 machines simultaneously.

We are moving 3.47TB of data to each machine (10x) connected to these sub-masters...most of which are the MAP files for the Navigation systems in the cars.

I set up a power on schedule to power these sub-Masters on weekly and push the files from the Master out to the sub-Masters, deleting any files in the destination NAS not on the Master. These sub-Masters are @ .11 and .12 IP's. I was gone in the UK for a couple weeks and when I got back I have an INCOMING job indicated on .11 and its hung @ 72%. There is no "Stop" button next to it in Background Tasks and no way to stop it in the Jobs queue.
Job in HBS3.jpg
The closest solution I found was here //unofficialqnapsupport.net/backup-station-incomming-list-incorrect-job-status-how-to-fix-hanging-rtrr-job-status-problem/ but I don't have a qsyncpassivejob,conf file in the system. I've scanned the NAS with WINSCP and found nothing.

I then tried to filter it by scanning for r*.conf so I'd only pick up the rsync config files, and they look like this:
Conf scan.jpg
I've disabled RTRR and RCYNC in HBSC 3 and rebooted the system and this job still pops up in the Background Tasks.

I've looked at the PID after connecting to this NAS via Putty, and can't see ANY RSYNC processes other than the RTRR_MANAGER process @ 4080 size in the listing.

What do I need to do to kill this hung process and clear it from the system?

I had a completed replication yesterday that was successful, running the same job from the .10 Master.

The Firmware and all software are current on ALL these systems...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Remote Replication/ Disaster Recovery”