IFTTT integration

Tell us your most wanted features from QNAP products.
i_love_lamp
Starting out

Re: IFTTT integration

Post by i_love_lamp »

QdroidSweden wrote:Please let us know if you got it working the way you want it to?
I think it's working now, thanks!
neif1983
Starting out

Post by neif1983 »

Very limited in January 2017, still very limited in June 2017... So disappointing...
QdroidSweden
Starting out

Post by QdroidSweden »

neif1983 wrote:Very limited in January 2017, still very limited in June 2017... So disappointing...
Give them some time Neif1983, they're at least listening to our requests and it's bl**dy awesome that they're even integrating IFTTT into their devices!
Qnap TBS-453A 4Gb RAM - Single Storage Pool: 2x M.2 Sandisk X400 512Gb (RAID 1)
stephenjones007
Know my way around

Post by stephenjones007 »

I installed this to send an email when a file or folder is added. however, I am not seeing the folder I want to add in the applet to monitor (the multimedia) when creating it on ifttt site. any thoughts?
i_love_lamp
Starting out

Post by i_love_lamp »

QdroidSweden wrote:Please let us know if you got it working the way you want it to?
So it looks like currently IFTTT Agent can only start/stop continuous camera recording. Is there a way to enable/disable Alarm Recording?
i_love_lamp
Starting out

Post by i_love_lamp »

Also, my camera control Applets are constantly getting skipped with the error message "The device password has changed. Connect to the QNAP Service and authenticate the device again". So I do so, and everything works for a short time, but quickly stop working again with the same message. So I'm having to constantly re-authenticate every few hours. This appears to be a bug.
aseem86
New here

Post by aseem86 »

Dear Friends

Thanks for your support and patience. We are going to shortly release our new version for IFTTT Agent, i.e. v1.2. This version does not contain any new triggers and actions. We just updated the user interface of IFTTT Agent in this version because we received a lot of feedback from our customers that they were not able to understand the IFTTT Agent's Get Started Guide.

IFTTT Agent v1.2 will be available by next week on your NAS's App Center.

I have collected the feedback from all you guys and would soon announce our new triggers and actions for v1.3.

If you have any requests, feel free to post it on our FB page or direct mail to me at: aseem@qnap.com

regards
Aseem
QdroidSweden
Starting out

Post by QdroidSweden »

Hi Aseem,

Any progess on v1.3? Looking forward to the new triggers and actions! :D

Regards,

Stephan
Qnap TBS-453A 4Gb RAM - Single Storage Pool: 2x M.2 Sandisk X400 512Gb (RAID 1)
whosnext
Starting out

Post by whosnext »

I connect IFTTT agent multiple times on my QNAP then it works for a few hours but get disconnected again. In IFTTT I still see my connection as ACTIVE on my NAS on the IFTTT agent I see that the myQNAPcloud(QID) is disconnected.

I don't know what happens because I don't get any error but it seems that probably a session is setup with myQNAPcloud and after a certain amount of time that session gets killed or something like this.

Could QNAP please look into this issue ?
Niffty
New here

Post by Niffty »

Does anyone know if its possible to connect an echo dot to qnap to control a sonos system. Was wondering if this is possible through IFTTT?
ArkTech
New here

Post by ArkTech »

Has anyone gotten newfile notifications to work with symlinked or hidden folders?
vanel86

Post by vanel86 »

Hello
Is the download file action torrent-enabled? I would like to download new torrents provided by a folder watched by IFTTT.
acc999
First post

Post by acc999 »

Hello All,

Newbie here. I just installed IFTTT on my TS-251+. When I click on the icon I get the overview page, but the application does not start. I see that it is trying (spinning tab at top of page). Is there some configuration I must do to get this thing to start?

Thanks

ACC
garyschmidt78
New here

Post by garyschmidt78 »

Looking to suppress QVR Pro 1.0.2 email notifications (motion events) while I'm home. I get too many nuisance notifications while walking in my home. I need a rule in QVR Pro Event Management that can suppress notifications if certain users are connected to QNAP server via WiFi.
bopmz
New here

Post by bopmz »

So much time passed and nothing. I guess I am finished waiting on QNAP to get it's sh*t together and starting to look for different vendor for upgrade.

Return to “Features Wanted”