Missing Folder in Webinterface

Questions about SNMP, Power, System, Logs, disk, & RAID.
AlienAlienAlien
New here

Missing Folder in Webinterface

Post by AlienAlienAlien »

Hi,

since the (i guess) last Firmware update 5.0.0.1858 im missing all my shares in the File Station and other Webinterface Apps (HBS3). The existing configuration for HBS is working but i can't add any new jobs.

With SMB and SSH i can see every (12) share and download/upload data but on the webinterface there are only three. When i add a new share in the File Station it appears also in the SMB share.

I added a picture of the SMB Shares and Webinterface.

The NAS is a TS-431+ and the user on SMB and Webinterface is are the same with administrator privileg.

I already rebooted the system.

Best,
Alien
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dolbyman
Guru

Re: Missing Folder in Webinterface

Post by dolbyman »

does the user you access the web interface with, have permission to view the shares?(I guess you disabled admin)..just because they are in the admin group, does not mean they have permission
AlienAlienAlien
New here

Re: Missing Folder in Webinterface

Post by AlienAlienAlien »

lol I could have sworn I was using the same user for SMB and for the web interface and that it all worked until last week. Then I must have missed something. Thanks for the hint. It was actually due to the authorization of the user.

Return to “System & Disk Volume Management”