Database self-recovery completed

Questions about SNMP, Power, System, Logs, disk, & RAID.
angelo_lopes
Starting out

Database self-recovery completed

Post by angelo_lopes »

Whenever I go to qnap web interface I see the pop-up "Database self-recovery completed" on the lower right of the screen.
Is this normal behavior, please? It only started 1 or 2 month ago and I am not running any instruction to recover database...
OneCD
Guru

Re: Database self-recovery completed

Post by OneCD »

I found only one ref for this message via Google and it seems to point to Qsync.

Don't know if it's normal behavior. But as it says "self-recovery", I guess it's an automatic process. Anything shown in your NAS system log?

QTS desktop notifications will also reappear each time you login to QTS until you acknowledge them (even for events that happened some time ago). Click the "Clear All" button in the 'Event Notification' window to acknowledge these.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
angelo_lopes
Starting out

Re: Database self-recovery completed

Post by angelo_lopes »

You are right. I saw in very small numbers the message dated from May 3. This day I had a lot of problems with replications.
System log was showing nothing. Regarding acknowledging them, is it done by closing the info on 'X'?
"Clear All" in the Event Notification does nothing. I does NOT clear the events. If I click "More" I go to the "System Logs", and here "Clear All" clears everything, but in Event Notifications it just does nothing.

Return to “System & Disk Volume Management”