Symform timing out

spellinn
Starting out

Symform timing out

Post by spellinn »

I've just setup Symform Cloud Backup on my TS-410..after I choose the folders I want backing up, I get a spinning hourglass (as it's presumably cataloguing my files) but after about 15 to 20 minutes, the admin interface times out and returns back to the login screen apparently stopping the Symform setup process.

How do I get it to complete?

Regards

Neil
Symform
Starting out

Re: Symform timing out

Post by Symform »

Hello Spellinn,

I understand that you are having an issue with the admin interface timing out and going back to the login screen. There is an alternative way to access the Symform web server running on the Qnap. If you go to the IP of the Qnap with port 59234 you can access the setup/configuration screen directly.

For example: http://<Qnap IP>:59234

If you are still unable to complete the setup, please reply back and let us know.

Thank you,

Symform Support Team
Symform Support Team

Symform, inc.
mordorf
Know my way around

Post by mordorf »

I am having a problem adding additional folders to sync. I have added the folders to the list and then clicked apply and now it just says Processing. It has now been processing for about 6 hours!
Symform
Starting out

Post by Symform »

Hello Mordorf,

I understand that you are having an issue after adding additional folders to sync. I would like to take a closer look at what is happening. Can you please open a Symform support case by sending an email to: support@symform.com ?

Please reference your issue, and we can take a look.

Thank you,
Symform Support Team

Symform, inc.
Symform
Starting out

Post by Symform »

Hello Mordorf,

I would like to let you know that we have released our next version of the Symform software to your QNAP device. As long as it is running Symform, it will get the update.

In this new version, we have corrected an issue with the 'Processing' screen taking to long to complete.

Please let us know if you are still running into the issue.

Thank you,
Symform Support Team

Symform, inc.

Return to “Symform”