I Have a
- TS809 pro
- I have 2 WAN fiber lines aggregated on the the 2 Ethernet 1Gb/s of the TVS-882ST,
- 3 MacBook Pro.
In this game, will you manage to help each Macbook Pro access the two NAS + the Mac mini with their shared AFP folders from their respective connexion point ?
(it might be harder than it looks like, because you mustn't loop)
1/ the two fibre lines are aggregated on the TVS-882ST as the physical adapter 1+2 on the picture -> LAN comes out as 192.168.20.xxx with DHCP delivered by Orange fiber line Box
2/ the virtual switch n° 4 on the TVS (see picture) allows the MacBook Pro n°2 to access internet via the thunderbolt port
3/ the TS 809 can be set on whatever static IP you wish and same for Mac mini.
4/ the MacbookPro n°2 connects to the Fiber line box (Free) via it's wifi -> Lan 192.168.19.xxx
To help these poor MacbookPro 1,2, and 3 to reach their files, you might consider :
- Creating a virtual switch that incorporates Physical adapter n° 3 and link it to something ?
- Incorporate physical adapter n°3 in virtual switch n°4 ?
- Create a VLAN with an ID to host everybody on the same LAN ?
- Create a network path ?
- Set the TS809 pro and Mac mini on a static address and which one ?