Resilio Sync UI Won't Load Remotely

The 3rd party BitTorrent Sync app uses the P2P (peer-to-peer) protocol to synchronize an unlimited number of files (stored on the NAS) between your devices. Your data is not stored on a server in the cloud but is protected using private keys during file transmission.
Brian96
First post

Resilio Sync UI Won't Load Remotely

Post by Brian96 »

I have two QNAPs, one at my house and one at my father's house. We use Resilio to sync our respective data folders to provide each other offsite backup. In the past, I was able to access the Resilio UI after logging into the remote server either directly via DDNS or thru MyQnapCloud. This allowed me to be able to be logged into Resilio on both servers at the same time to easily set up or change sync pairs.

I periodically check to make sure the pairs are still synced, and the app has consistently been working and synching, even after system migrations. However, it has been a few years since I needed to access the remote Resilio UI, and when I tried to log into the remote server's Resilio UI this weekend to set up some new pairs, after I clicked on the Resilio app, a new tab opened as expected, but then I got a timeout error and Resilio's log in popup never appears. I haven't needed to be logged into the remote server's Resilio for quite some time, so I'm not sure how long it hasn't been working.

Here are the particulars:
Local server: TS-451D2 running QTS 4.5.2.1630 and Resilio 2.7.2.1375
Remote server: TS-251 running QTS 4.5.2.1630 and Resilio 2.7.2.1375

Previously, the 251 was the local server and the remote server was a 269L. I migrated the drives from the 251 to the 451D2 and from the 269L to the 251 using this method: https://docs.qnap.com/nas-outdated/4.1/ ... ration.htm

The closes similar issue I've seen is that some folks are having trouble with Qsync since the latest firmware update. I'm wondering if this is related.

Any thoughts from the community?

Return to “BitTorrent Sync”