Where can I download older QKPG for bit sync?

The 3rd party BitTorrent Sync app uses the P2P (peer-to-peer) protocol to synchronize an unlimited number of files (stored on the NAS) between your devices. Your data is not stored on a server in the cloud but is protected using private keys during file transmission.
koenth
Starting out

Where can I download older QKPG for bit sync?

Post by koenth »

Hello,

I am new here and I am not so IT skilled. I just download and install appz.
Because bit sync 1.4.* is so CRAPPY I want to use version 1.3.94 but I cant find old QKPG files.
I read something in this forum to create your own QKPG file but I am not skilled enough to do that.

Is QNAP not having a own FTP server were we can login to download software? Some suppliers are doing that and since QNAP makes storage devices ...

This is the last time that I try bit sync it bugged me so much and lost to much time on it.
I will stick to version 1.3.94.
I am thinking so sync my file using a fxp tool that skip files based on a ignore list for example flashfxp.

SPECS: Qnap-869-Pro ( not in the selected list when you register) and the latest firmware.
sorrydaijin
First post

Re: Where can I download older QKPG for bit sync?

Post by sorrydaijin »

Thanks for this. the current version is so broken. I can't add read only links and it seems to die occasionally.
koenth
Starting out

Post by koenth »

Thanks teleproboscide.

I will stick to this version and I will never upgrade.

Letting you upgrade to a crappy beta version is just lame!
TimRideout
Know my way around

Post by TimRideout »

is there a repository for all the older QPKGs of BTsync? I would love to have the latest 1.4 version... (1.4.111 I think)
Smattie
Starting out

Post by Smattie »

TS-859Pro

Return to “BitTorrent Sync”