Cannot change QSync settings

Post your questions about myQNAPcloud service here.
fnie
New here

Cannot change QSync settings

Post by fnie »

I reinstalled Qsync after a while and my NAS IP and name has changed. When Qsync starts it shows my old NAS name and 127.0.0.1 as IP. When I click the "Edit" button in the settings it dectects the NAS under the new name and new IP 192.168.0.100 correctly. When I click "OK" it asks me again whether it should change the settings which I confirm, but then it freezes. I tried uninstall, download the newest QSync client for Mac again and reinstall - same situation. Any other hints?

QNAP TS-212
Firmware 4.2.2
Client Macbook Air, MacOS 10.12.2
fnie
New here

Re: Cannot change QSync settings

Post by fnie »

How can I uninstall the QSync client and delete all settings that might be stored somewhere on my Mac?
Burn6658
New here

Re: Cannot change QSync settings

Post by Burn6658 »

I reinstalled Qsync after a while and my NAS IP and name has changed. When Qsync starts it shows my old NAS name and 127.0.0.1 as IP. When I click the "Edit" button in the settings it dectects the NAS under the new name and new IP 192.168.0.100 correctly. When I click "OK" it asks me again whether it should change the settings which I confirm, but then it freezes. I tried uninstall, download the newest QSync client for Mac again and reinstall - same situation. Any other hints?

QNAP TS-212
Firmware 4.2.2
Client Macbook Air, MacOS 10.12.2

I have the same problem did you ever find a solution?
regards,
Bernie.

Return to “myQNAPcloud service”