QSYNC on android - How to sync more than one folder (personal workaround)

Post your questions about myQNAPcloud service here.
lookzoom
Starting out

QSYNC on android - How to sync more than one folder (personal workaround)

Post by lookzoom »

Hi everybody!
I want to sync my phones pictures folder and my music folder. I use the sync folder option from Qsync settings menu. After a while photos from my phone are apearing on NAS. If I move the pictures on my NAs to archive folder they get deleted on my phone. It works as I need it. But only with one folder!! I need at least one more folder that is offline available on my phone. My weekly changing 80+ GB music folder should be synced to my phone.

Anybody having similar problems? Or found a workaround? Can you install second qsync client user?

The only creative idea i got but havent tried yet is to put the music folder into the camera folder. In my android car radio only the subfolder with music would be synced. But it wouldnt work for my wifes phone unless we are also merging both our phones DCIM folders...which could be interesting :) But if my wife is having her own qsync account and i share only the music folder with her and she moves it into her camera folder it should work... sometimes writing down the question helps you finding the answer.. Or am I missing something here?

Still more than one folder sync option would be soooo much easier.

I found other people having similar questions but no answers yet. QNAP for QSYNC Android multiple shared folder options. Please!

Return to “myQNAPcloud service”