No access after move

Post your questions about myQNAPcloud service here.
archiv3r
New here

No access after move

Post by archiv3r »

When I log into myQNAPcloud, my NAS (TS-412) has the yellow clock indicator that says it has not updated in over 24 hours. This makes sense, because I recently moved. However, I can't figure out how to log into it.

it is plugged in, green lights on all the drives and green/amber lights on the NICs show that they are plugged in and working.

My router (Verizon Fios G3100) network panel shows my NAS name connected via ethernet, and has two IP addresses associated with it (192.168.1.154 & 192.168.1.155). I can ping either of those IPs and get a response back.

However, my web browser times out when trying to connect to either IP. Also, nmap scans show "filtered" on ports 22, 80, & 443.

QNAP Finder Pro on my Windows machine says there's no NAS on my home network. (Tried with QNAP versions 6.6.6 and 7.8.1).
Qmanager app for Android also says there's no NAS on my network.

What else can I try to log into my NAS?
FSC830
Experience counts

Re: No access after move

Post by FSC830 »

Stop using myqnapcloud asap!
See the Deadbolt link in my signature and avoid to be a victim of malware!

If you have moved, did your clients get new IP adresses and did you setup IP security at NAS so that the client IPs are blocked?
A 3s reset can help you to gain login again.

The 3s reset resets admin password to default, at your old NAS to "admin" and IP settings to default DHCP.

Regards
archiv3r
New here

Post by archiv3r »

I solved my issue by remembering that I had a different subnet in use at my old residence. Once I remembered what subnet I had been using and changed my local network settings, I was able to access my machine.
dolbyman
Guru

Post by dolbyman »

And all warnings about exposing your NAS ignored?...Criminals made millions of bucks from deadbolt alone..and they will continue to rake in the cash

Return to “myQNAPcloud service”