Auto Router Configuration not visible in QTS 4.3.6.2232

Post your questions about myQNAPcloud service here.
panop
First post

Auto Router Configuration not visible in QTS 4.3.6.2232

Post by panop »

Hi all,

I have a TS-870 PRO and just updated to the latest firmware 4.3.6.2232.

It looks like the Auto Router Configuration in the myqnapcloud is not more visible. Also in the top right menu is nothing to find.

Any ideas?

thanks in advance
P3R
Guru

Re: Auto Router Configuration not visible in QTS 4.3.6.2232

Post by P3R »

Having that was from the beginning a bad idea from a security perspective so I guess that removing it can be a part of this comment from the release notes. "Applied multiple security updates to further enhance system security.".

It's a big change though so should in my opinion of course have been separateley mentioned in the release notes, if my guess is correct.

I recommend that you open a case with support and ask them if it's a bug or a feature that it's gone.
RAID have never ever been a replacement for backups. Without backups on a different system (preferably placed at another site), you will eventually lose data!

A non-RAID configuration (including RAID 0, which isn't really RAID) with a backup on a separate media protects your data far better than any RAID-volume without backup.

All data storage consists of both the primary storage and the backups. It's your money and your data, spend the storage budget wisely or pay with your data!
luisamaral
First post

Post by luisamaral »

Hi all,

I had the same problem and I solve it trying "things".

So, you have to do a click on the "Network Connection" area, and that's it.

I hope that will solve your problem too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dolbyman
Guru

Post by dolbyman »

great way to get yourself hacked/ransomwared

Return to “myQNAPcloud service”