No Surveillance Station Monitor/Playback

Post your questions about myQNAPcloud service here.
dpollez
New here

No Surveillance Station Monitor/Playback

Post by dpollez »

I have access to surveillance station using myqnapcloud and can see the camera’s, change settings and so on. I even see the miniature video in the channel column!
But when I click Monitor (or Playback), the QVR monitor screen comes up and after a while a small popup windows appears with title “QVRALLinOne” and the message “RGError”.
Tried this with Firefox and Google Chrome on Windows 10.
Any idea?
Didier.
schumaku
Guru

Re: No Surveillance Station Monitor/Playback

Post by schumaku »

dpollez wrote:access to surveillance station using myqnapcloud
.. how exactly? [yournasname].myqnapcloud.com or over the www.myqnapcloud.com portal ?
dpollez wrote:But when I click Monitor (or Playback), the QVR monitor screen comes up and after a while a small popup windows appears with title “QVRALLinOne” and the message “RGError”.
Tried this with Firefox and Google Chrome on Windows 10.
Strange - especially when considering that Chrome does not support calling NPAPI plugins like the nvr.exe anymore since last year - Chrome 45 does no longer allow to override.
Said_kr
First post

Post by Said_kr »

Have the same problem. Last week all worked fine
DDGNY
Getting the hang of things

Post by DDGNY »

Hello,
I am getting this same error as well, anyone found a fix? It's a D-link DCS-5020L camera, works fine from Win7 laptop when I'm at home on local lan, but doesn't work remotely through myQnapcloud. I can get to it remotely through mydlink Lite app on my phone, but not using the Vmobile app.
Thanks.
DDGNY

Post by DDGNY »

Hello,
Has anyone been able to figure out how to fix the RGError?
TS-251+: 8GB, 2x6TB WD Red RAID1, Pawtec USB DVD-RW
TR-004: 4x4TB WD Red RAID5
UPS: APC Back-UPS ES 750
dick_dynamix
First post

Post by dick_dynamix »

Hi, got the same problem. According to this the Android-VMobile-App always says "discconect" on each camera in live-view. No matter if using the local connection or interet.
On ios-Devices it takes verly long to start the stream locally from any camera. I think its a bug in the SS. Before I installed the last 2 updates everything worked well.
steerage250

Post by steerage250 »

I get this error if I run QVR and tick the "Secure Login" using port 443. If I don't try and use secure Login and use port 8080, all is well.

**However**, I was planning to force all connections to the NAS to use HTTPS, but this now seems to put a stop to that plan.

Does QVR not work if the NAS has "Force secure connections (HTTPS) only" selected ?
TS-251, PCs with Windows 10

Return to “myQNAPcloud service”