is myqnapcloud service is still working

Post your questions about myQNAPcloud service here.
Murrey
Starting out

is myqnapcloud service is still working

Post by Murrey »

Hell
I have an issue on my qnap. Yesterday I have upgraded last QNAP firmware (4.2.4). And since yesterday my Qnap is not accessible from outside with myqnapcloud service. I'm sure it's a Dynamic DNS issue, because I succeeded to connect to my NAS with public IP address.

Can you please tell me if you have the same issue, or if you haven't.

Thanks for your reply.
lexvo
Know my way around

Re: is myqnapcloud service is still working

Post by lexvo »

I have the same problem. Suddenly I can't WebDav connect to my QNAP anymore via myqnapcloud. When I use the IP adress I can connect however. Strange thing is that the QFile app still connects via myqnapcloud.
I didn't change anything recently on my QNAP. I have worked with WebDav via myqnapcloud for years and since 3 days it suddenly stopped working.
TS-453Be with FW 5.1.5.2645 build 20240116, 4GB RAM, 4x WD Red 4TB RAID 5
schumaku
Guru

Re: is myqnapcloud service is still working

Post by schumaku »

WebDAV might be related to the myQNAPcloud DDNS service. Does [whatever].myqnapcloud.com resolve to the same public IP as assigned to your router Internet connection resp. as used when connecting to the IP address direct?

Somewhat different, the Apps can connect using the port-forward-less CloudLink, to the public IP address stored, and grabbed from the NAS during the initial App config - this can be confusing.

Return to “myQNAPcloud service”